How and Where to get Free Baby Stuff
Having a baby isn’t cheap. Luckily there are many places that offer free baby stuff!
In this post, I’ll go over a few places that I’ve been able to snag some awesome freebies without the hassle of filling out a survey and giving away my personal information. I am not a fan of sending your information to some random company that’s promising free diapers in exchange for your email address/home address. Because 90% of the time it’s just a gimmick to get your information so they can spam the heck out of you and who knows what else.
I am a ftm (first time mom) so it’s been quite the trip realizing how much stuff a baby needs, and how much it all costs at the end of the day. So anything that is free even if it’s samples and coupons is music to my ears. Here is some of the stuff I’ve been able to document where I got some free baby stuff at, as well at the end I’ll talk about other places (that I didn’t get pictures of):
There’s way more in there than just samples and coupons. There is:
- A real size pack of wipes
- A swaddle
- A onesie
- 3 bottles
- 3 pacifiers
- 2 diaper totes
- Baby on board sign for the car
- 12 diapers
- 7 packages of wipes
Some of my favorite samples are body washes, lotions, Aquaphor, diaper rash creams, laundry soap, a stretch mark cream, and so much more.
Where to get your free baby stuff:
That’s right the store of all stores has freebies just for you. All you have to do is sign up for the baby registry and add some items. Then next time your in any target just stop by the customer service desk show them your confirmation email and they’ll give you a gift bag that looks something like this:
What was included:
- About 4 diapers
- Anti-stretch mark cream
- 1 Pacifier
- Coupons for pampers
- A book of coupons for Target (for mama and baby)
- 1 bottle that helps prevent colic
- Diaper tote
Buy Buy Baby
This store is like Ikea but for baby stuff. They have everything! To get your gift without paying a cent all you have to do is create a registry and got into any Buy Buy Baby store much like Target they will give you a bag of goodies:
When you create your registry on Amazon you will have to finish their checklist and when someone buys something off your registry then they will send you your free baby box.
Put your prenatals on your registry then order those or put something cheap on there and order it yourself. I did this at the beginning of the second trimester I wasn’t going to wait for a baby shower when people start looking at your registry to get my box.
Here’s what I got in my free Amazon baby box:
I got the most full-sized products from Amazon: I absolutely love the swaddle and the onesie that came in the box. On top of that, I also got 2 bottles, diapers, wipes, and 2 pacifiers.
- Motherhood (the maternity store) I found some preggie pops there and they were a total lifesaver when it came to combatting morning sickness. Never heard of them? Check them out here. When I was checking out they let me know I can sign up for their subscription and get $1500 in coupons. YES! I paid $3.00 for the subscription, totally worth it. They also gave me a goodie bag with some samples, coupons, and a bottle!
- Dr.’s Office. Okay, I don’t know if other Dr.’s offices are as cool as mine but when I went for my first visit after finding out we were expecting they gave us a free goodie bag full of samples. It had some formula, packets of information, magazines, coupons on top of coupons! $400+ in gift cards, I also got 2 or 3 bottles/breast milk storage containers, and more.